Thursday, July 30, 2009

What flowered this month

July was great month for flowers, violas are a bit old fashioned but do really well.


An early tulip, we had a very mild winter in Sydney. I have pots growing on my front patio although a little scared someone might pinch them.

Geraniums remind me of Spain and they are so bright and colourful.

Cineraria look great and I've always loved these bright colours which lighten up in my shady garden.

My Acacia longifolia flowered for the first time, I'm very pleased to see it do well as I've grown it from a tube stock.


Abutilon or Chinese Lantern is very pretty and the leaves are so soft to touch.

No comments:

My messy workbench

It's huge, my plan was to make a sensible sized Nicholson style bench but didn't want to shorten the panels I used for the top, s...