Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Newtown to Olympic Park

What a fabulous ride, 34 km from Newtown along the cycleway. A perfect day.

I coudn't make up my mind what I wanted to do last Sunday, I miss the Royal National Park and Lady Carrington Drive. I used to run along this track when I was training for the Gold Coast marathon about six years ago. So hopefully next Sunday.

This weekend I hope to get to Clovelly Saturday morning, its great place to swim especially in the middle to winter, lots of fish with a water temperature of around 19C.

Things to do over the next three weeks:
  • Kayaking at Spit Bridge
  • Bush walking in the Blue Mountains
  • Trail riding in the Blue Montains/Royal National Park

No comments:

My messy workbench

It's huge, my plan was to make a sensible sized Nicholson style bench but didn't want to shorten the panels I used for the top, s...